Saturday, January 30, 2010

Inspiration & Contest

Today I have both a usual quote for inspiration for you guys, and a contest. The contest will be closed on Friday February 5th, 2009. The winner shall be determined over the weekend and will know by the end of the week.

'Reclining on the moss, replete and exquisitely sleepy, he argued, "Put your head on my shoulder." ' -Cass Timberlane by Sinclair Lewis

Take a few minutes and reflect on this. There are no meanings to this.

But what I want you to do, as an actor, is imagine how to best say this line while remaining 'replete and exquisitely sleepy'. Reflect on this.

Then I want you to make your vest video interpretation of this line, and send it to my email. It doesn't have to be professional (lord knows my projects aren't):

emperor@crimsonstarentertainment.com

I will select the person with the best response to this line, in my own opinion, and they shall be offered a free 1957 copy of the book. Subject of email should read: Sleepy Contest

As always though, take a look at my film.

Videos, when sent to me, shall become my property, and could possibly be used on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment